Wednesday 27 February 2008

The Revenge of the Sith was a good film. And Hayden wasn't that terrible.

This is obviously an old painting, since it was painted some time after the Revenge of the Sith had come out in Finland. I think in April, or May 2005... gosh, that was 3 years ago! I can't believe time goes so fast. I'll be a bitter old spinster before soon.

Well, I had sort of a crush on Hayden Christensen, although I can't see now what it was I saw in him. He's so feminine, it's overbearing. There are still times, though, when I temporarily get hots for him. Weird. But whether or not I think he's hot or not, he does have a good facial bone structure. He makes for an interesting model for a painting.

I might add that I didn't use any white on the face, only on the background, which I think is somewhat of an achievement, considering how hard it is to create form without using black and white. I truly think this one turned out quite alright, and I like the angle, which is from the side, and slightly from above. The picture I used wasn't from this angle, which makes me wonder why I painted it like this. Heck, it's been 3 years - how could I possibly remember?

No comments: