Sunday 18 May 2008

This is the end.

The time has come to leave this blog to rot. I have a brand new, my very own domain for posting my pictures:

http://www.sleepingartist.info

I'm so happy with my own domain and my new way of managing my blog. I never completely understood the logic of Blogger. And Amoena tells me Wordpress is for über-professional people.

I guess I will have to develop some standards now for my posts. Not too high, because I sincerely don't believe my readership will ever go beyond Kai and Amoena. And maybe my dad too, at least occasionally. But it can't hurt, either.

It's so much more inspiring to post when you have a new, beautiful theme and layout. I have lots of new ideas for my future posts. I'm thinking I'll expand my content to literary art, and talk more about art in general. Maybe I could slip in some of my musings about language issues, as well.

There's a very practical reason for new themes. I'm running out of good pictures, and unless I paint a whole bunch of new ones this summer, I won't have any new pictures to post by next winter. Time will tell I suppose.

No comments: